Saturday, November 11

hey frens!!
today was actually quite frightening for me .
cos i gonna have a jab in the late morning.
chicken pox jab .
cos i dun have any chicken pox yet .
so to prevent it
take the jab lor.
it is at raffles place
at the ocean tower .
quite expensive too .
$75!
+ GST= $78!!
when i was brought into the room
the nurse told me that it was just a SMALL needle .
but to me it was like quite long .
maybe 4cm??
lolz.
so then she clean my arm
and gave a jab into it .
ouch!
i think it lasted for less than 5 mins.
so fast man .
that was really easy money for them to earn .
then after that
when to eat grilled fish for lunch at Han's .
then went to the singapore river
to see the dragon boat competition .
lots of JCs, Polys and Unis ppl ..
then came back to lot 1
went to return bks.
then went to sch with my dad for a talk on communication.
LOL.
ok la..
quite fun .
abt 5.30pm i came back home .
my arm is stil painful though .
so anyway ..
TO ALL THOSE WHO WANNA TO GO FOR ENGLISH TUITION
please look here .
NAME OF TUITION CENTRE: KNOWLEDGE PLANET
ADDRESS: BLK 432 CCK AVE 4 #01-561 s(680432)
TIME: FRIDAY 6-8PM (UNTIL END OF NOV)
FEES: $80
u can meet me somewhere before tuition starts
so i can bring u there..
actually quite near lot 1 too .
and wat else u wanna noe
msn me or call me .
kkies?
i wish that u guys will come and join me for this english tuition !!
i really hope!
LOLz..
gtg soon..
buaiix...
:]

REPLIES:

ROUXUAN: yeah u long time didnt tag liao la..LOL. so must i repay ur kindness too?? hahahhaha...:]

SIYING: so sorry la.. no time to come online mar... i go and tag u now can?

WANFEN: actually i went to ur blog and see just that i didnt tag.. lol..hahhahaaha...:)

KAHFONG: lol..but u didnt die rite? hehes:] u became more healthy instead .

YANSAN: yeah..tuition very sian sia...LOL..

No comments: